The name of this society shall be the “New Zealand Blind Cricket Association Incorporated” (here after called the NZBCA).
The conduct and management of the day-to-day affairs of the NZBCA shall be vested in the Executive. The Executive shall consist of a President, Vice President, Immediate Past President, Secretary, Treasurer and Blind Sport New Zealand Delegate.
The Immediate Past President shall remain for a maximum period of twelve months following the election of the President. No sighted person shall be eligible for election as President or Vice President.
The Council shall consist of the Executive and one delegate from each Affiliated Club
The Office of the NZBCA shall be the place of residence or the address of the Secretary, or such other place as the Executive may, from time to time, determine.
Objectives1. Advance, encourage, protect, promote and over-see cricket activities for blind and partially sighted cricketers.
The objectives of the NZBCA are to:
2. Assist, where possible, with funds for training, equipping and outfitting the New Zealand Team.
3. Liaise and co-operate with associations of similar interest in New Zealand and overseas.
4. Promote, manage and over-see international cricket contests.
5. Establish liaison with other sporting bodies and Government authorities.
6. Promote public awareness and understanding of blindness.
7. Engender a rapport among cricketers and promote and preserve the best interests and conditions of the game.
8. Maintain good relations with the Royal New Zealand Foundation of the Blind (here after called the RNZFB) and the associated consumer groups of the RNZFB.
9. Establish Affiliated Clubs throughout New Zealand and promote the fellowship and activities of and between such clubs.
10. Do such things as the Council deems appropriate in pursuing these objectives.
11. Consider and deal with all matters within its jurisdiction.