Sorry for the late notice but please let me know as soon as possible if you are interested in attending the next "Hit-a-round". We will need to know by SUNDAY THE 1ST OF OCTOBER at the latest if you are comin so we can make the neccessary arrangements. Our next camp is in Auckland 7-8.10.2017.
"Although it's the off season, we still want to encourage players to continue training during this time. We invite you to attend the next off season training session as part of our player development sessions around the current playing centres (Auckland, Waikato and Bay of Plenty).
The cost for the 2 days is:
- $50 for those requiring accommodation
- $25 for those with their own accommodation arrangements.
- $10 for those making all their own arrangements (accommodation, food and transport).
The $25/$50 cost will cover:
- lunches (Saturday and Sunday)
- dinner (Saturday)
- venue hire
accommodation (those staying with group)
- transport from accommodation (those staying with group and pre arranged pick up points for others)
If you wish to attend this session in Auckland please arrange payment of $50, $25 or $10 to the NZBCA no latter then Wednesday 27 September (no requests for attendance will be taken after this date!). You can do this by contacting playerliaisonofficer@nzbca>
Player Liaison Officer
New Zealand Blind Cricket Ass INC
07-5442314 / 021-0706554